On this blog we will regularly post some tips&tricks on how to optimize your use of the Flo apps and the online profile. This time we show you how to delete a trip. Not that you should delete trips very often, but sometimes the app records a train trip, or a ride on a bus. Those trips say nothing about your own driving behavior, so they can be deleted.
Deleting trips on your iPhone app
1. First you swipe to the trip you want to remove and you press the menu button bottom right
2. Then you select ‘Delete trip’
3. And then you select ‘Delete’
It’s really that simple.
Deleting trips on your Android app
1. First you find the trip you want to remove in your trip overview and you select it
2. Then you select the three dots top right
3. And then you select ‘Remove trip’
It’s really that simple. 🙂